Thrift Finds

The Lamps:


Recently Parker and I have be remodeling our bedroom... well one of the items I was in need of was matching bedside lamps... Well I discovered a new Thrift Store in Portland, TN that had just what I needed at a great price...



I loved the coloring of it and the shades were in great condition... the gold and brown fit perfectly in our new room... keep a eye out for more DIY's from this same room!


Total Cost for 2 lamps= $25.00



Antique Dresser:


I was also searching around for new thrift stores when I came across this...


I absolutely love the wide drawers and skinny legs. The drawers are solid wood and is very sturdy... ok, so I couldn't help but purchase it! No, I have no where in my house to put it... but, I saw lots of potential for a resale! So, keep your eye out if this is something you would be interested in once refurnished!


Total Cost= $19.99


No comments:

Post a Comment