How To Monogram Your House With Style


If you are in the "nesting" stages of life or simply just looking for ways to make your home feel more "homey"... try monograming! This is a easy, fun, and cheap way to spice up your house a little with a flair.

From Young House Love comes "Bed Letters." She simply used picture frames and placed them above her bed with letters inside of it. Check out the full how to HERE.


Here are a few other ideas:
From a previous post you saw where monogramming has added warmth to my very own front door.


Check out the post on How to make your own monogram wreath HERE.



I love this idea especially for a craft room or maybe even a kids room. It is simple and fun. Also, just a tip apart from her... you can find bags of vintage buttons at your local Hobby Lobby for only $4.95.


Complete How To HERE.



While this is similar to the Monogram Wreath, it is unique in that you can add a touch to your mantel or a space needed to be filled! Try it out HERE. Creature Comforts is always bringing new and fresh ideas!



Baby Shower Monogramming:

Keep in mind. There are lots of ideas that you can run with when getting into monogramming... I especially enjoyed working on my sisters baby shower as I used letters of the baby's name: LaRue to enhance the mantel!


This was simple, fun, and cheap! My favorite 3 words! I not only used letters to enhance the mantel but also used monogramming for her diaper cake! The Letters were 50% off at Hobby Lobby and I painted them dark brown to match her baby room theme! The little mason jars were found at Walmart in a pack of 12 for $7.95. I wrapped the top with ribbon and placed tea light candles inside.

Simple. Use your creative minds to expand on more ideas!

Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog!
    -mrsamberapple.com :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the wreath with the letter on it and am going to make one for my front door with a big black "G" that I already have. Thanks for a great idea, Jess! I'll send you a picture when I get it done!

    ReplyDelete