My Very Own Spice Rack

Fancy that, while we were on the farm in Missouri I was gawking over grandmas spice rack... it was one that was convenient and manageable. I loved it!!! Well earlier I told you about our barn scavenging! Well while others were simply passing by this piece of gold... I snagged it!

Ok, it may be a little dusty and raggedy in this picture... BUT, i saw the potential and visioned it in my kitchen! Yee Haw!

The finished product... with the already antiqued look, all that needed to be done with it was have a little vision and wash it off!


I am still in need of a few little glass jars (that I will be purchasing at ikea)... my spices from Africa unfortunately didn't come with containers :)

And they are only $3.99 for a pack of 4! (thanks Heather Still for the eye on this).


And that's a wrap!


No comments:

Post a Comment