Crafts N Trends moving forward...

So, we recently got invited into a awesome re-purposing store, "Then and Again." I was so thrilled to meet Dawn and see her heart and worldview and to know it matched mine! She absolutely loves re-purposing, loves her family, and she loves the Lord... does it get much better than that!!!! She is incredible and I highly recommend you checking out her store HERE. On top of the fact that now Crafts N Trends is in there... even more reason to check it out! Did you notice my incredible farm table he built for my display/ to sell too! Remember back at Christmas when we went scavenging at my PaPas farm... well we brought back an ungodly amount of farm wood... and this table is built from it. We are thinking it has to be atleast 100 yrs old! AND it's beautiful!

See our display below. Thanks Parker dear for your patience in helping me put this together, he truly is my everything!

So for now... enjoy this sneak peak and keep an eye out for more to stem.





No comments:

Post a Comment